Friday, May 11, 2007

Yeah for friday!

I am so glad to see Fridays coming always! It means no office to come to and no talker for 2 whole days! I am not seeing patients this weekend. I have the whole weekend to do as I please. Well, most of it anyways. I have a cleaning date with my cousin on Sunday to get the house in order.I have a friend who is in from New Mexico. She is not staying with me but with another friend. She is here to pack up her kid from U.T. for the summer. I will get to visit with her this evening though. Then tomorrow I have the whole wildflower thing going on during the day and then that night I am going to a play my friend Kaylee(16 yrs old)is in;Urinetown. Hey, don't ask me! I also need to go to The Natural Gardener sometime this weekend for a pot to put this really cool cactus I got last weekend in.Man, sounds like a packed weekend. I will let you know how it goes because I so know you are waiting to hear all about it! Tee Hee!
Hey, does anyone watch the TV show called 1,000 places to see before you die? I love this show. It comes on every week and the deal is this couple took off five months to go on an all expenses paid trip around the world. Last week they were in Cambodia. It was awesome.I have always wanted to go to Angor Wak and they did that and so much more. What a beautiful country and the people are so nice! I get this really peaceful feeling around Buddhist Monks. Here in town if I see them in their colorful robes I get this feeling of calmness and happiness when they are around. Maybe that is why I found the Cambodian episode so enticing. Maybe I was a Buddhist in my past life! Anyway, the next show is about Peru. They are going to Machu Pichu!Another place I would love to see! Try to catch it if you can. I think it comes on the travel channel! Ok, I am done rambling for a while. Have a great weekend y'all!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Jobove - Reus said...

irreverent, iconoclastic e liberty

http://telamamaria.blogspot.com
in Catalonia - Spain

thank

10:32 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Oooh that show sounds wonderful!
How have I missed it??
Heh may be I don't get it up here,lol
Enjoy your weekend!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Kala said...

Hi Poody,

Im not sure why, but your links are in white so with the white background, you cannot see the link to the comment but I found it =)

As for your post - r u a doc? Interesting - Ive never seen the show you speak of but I do want to see Manchu Piccu - and to answer ur q, no beach bus! I never heard of it anyway!!

Have a great weekend!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

You! A Buddist monk in a past life? Baahahaha! You're crazier than I am.

P.S I love you.

2:48 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

We don't have that show over here, but I think I'd like to watch it.

I hope your weekend was a good one, Poody!

3:12 AM  
Blogger Crushed said...

I think you may find it is Angkor Wat.
It is something I would love to see, but probably never will.
Macchu Pichu, again.
Palenque and some of the Central american sites also.
Petra is another one I'd love to visit.

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars