Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Labia Fibrillation


Hello all! Who saw AI last night? I so love Jon BonJovi! He is a double bibber panty liner! Am I right girls? He is just beautiful! I have been to so many concerts in my lifetime and I always have to be down front too. I can honestly say this guy is so hot that it is the only time I have screamed at a concert and when he looked at me (and he did) I let out a little scream! Oh for the days of cock rock! Sorry, no pictures of the race yet but I am not able to get on the internet at home for some reason. I have a friend whose son is a computer wizard and I have to ask him to come look at it for me.My car is running like a dream! Thank goodness. I hate car trauma. The weather here is all screwy. It has been rainy and lots of thunderstorms have been moving through the area as well. I left the dogs in the house all day yesterday.I try to put everything away so Dooley can't tear anything up but well, Dooley is Dooley after all so when I got home last evening I found my Troy DVD had been chewed to within an inch of its' life literally. One more bite and he would have hit disc!Not Brad honey! And that is the one with his naked ass in all its' glory! DROOLLLL!!!!I'm telling ya I am getting myself all excited over here in the cubby from hell. Brad Pitt and Jon BonJovi! What a sandwich I would make with me in the middle! Oh yeah! What? you still here? Quit looking! I need some alone time!

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Looks a bit feminine if you ask me. LOL.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I am so glad AI isn't ruining my show tonight. LOL

11:18 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL you dirty girl! :p
I agree with you wholeheartedly!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

my friend Bec is gaga over him!!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

OMFG, I need to go change me pants now..brb....

Ahh, shit, I looked at the image again!!!

I heart him!!!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Note to you..I did not read a word of this post, I cannot go past Jon!!!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Yegods, now I'm soggy too....but with laughter, woman!
I'm with gary. I like my men with a bit of wear and tear on them. But not like Tommy Lee or Ozzy Osbourne, though. Although Brad's ass was definitely worth a mention in "Troy"; he was pretty buff in that one. Eye candy for sure. Dooley must have been attracted by all that meat....:0)

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars