Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cubicle Life

Your Drag Queen Name Is:

Ivana Dick
Drag Queen Name Generator
Thanks Lori!!

As you all nauseating know by now I share my office space with The Talker.I have a little portable dollar store radio on the window ledge in my half of the room. My choice of music is eclectic and my favorite station is KUT-FM the university radio station which also plays National Public Radio too. They will have a very varied range of music from soft rock to mediterranean music. The latter is the one she had complaint about. Seems she feels threatened by this sort of music. WTF? How can you feel threatened by something in a different language? It sounds kind of Bollywood ya know more Indian Pakistani than Taliban.Oh no she didn't! So, today she will hear some 101X. Sounds heavy doesn't it? Well, it is! You know all those screaming bands like Linkin Park (hate 'em) to Pantera. Actually,they play a lot of Pantera!Are you Talking to Me? LOL This wil be fun. I mean if you're going to be scared of the music then let me give you something to be afraid of honey!I mean honestly people have you ever heard music that scared you that wasn't associated with a movie? Because I mean The Exorcist and Jaws are 2 that I can think of right now. Ok I am rambling so it is time to get to "w"!

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger S* said...

Threatened by music? Yes, the little people inside the radio are going to come out and get her!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL,what a twit.
I like your style!

10:02 AM  
Blogger L said...

LOL at your drag queen name.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Jail Byrde said...

Didn't like my drag queen name... "Jane Manhands". I'll stick to the one my momma gave me.

Now ... about The Talker. You've actually accidentally hit on one of her nerves. This should be investigated exhaustively.

What is it about the music that affects her? Is she very geocentric? If so, I'd be buying statues of Buddha and putting up pictures of Pharroahs and Ali Baba.

But nothing - I mean nothing - would get me to play that shit awful noise my husband calls 'music'. Ever.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I love lots of kinds of foreign music. One local station here plays some music which I guess would be called a western/Pakistani fusion. I have heard it a few times and I love it.

I hope you are having a nice week.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Play her some Blood Duster.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

My drag name is Crystal Vase..LOL.
I love all music, especially Bollywood music.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars