Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Good Morning!


Well, I love the new look. Of course, I have to give a big shout out to Lori who did this for me as I still cannot get the whole template change thing down without wiping out the rest of my sidebar stuff. I am a hopeless twit!I have been busy getting ready for the big weenie race/parade day coming up weekend after next. I so wish all of you could just come down and see this for yourselves.I got plenty of floor space and a big back yard to pitch a tent!I bought Dooley a collar yesterday that says Love me tender on it! I will post a picture. I woke up this morning at exactly the right time which is good because I forgot to set my alarm and I never heard my cousin taking her shower this morning. Then I managed to leave the house at exactly the right time and wonder of wonder I hit all my landmarks along the way at exactly the right time. I got to work before the talker and got some difficult stuff done very easily. I turned on the radio and a Counting Crows song was playing.:)I am having a perfect day! I am unanimous in this!LOL I gotta go buy a lottery ticket at lunch. The sun is shining through my perfect window in front of my desk. I could break out in song at any minute!I am off now to have a great cup of coffee and some delicious yogurt! Have a wonderful day friends!

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger S* said...

Glad you're feeling upbeat and happy this morning!

7:05 AM  
Blogger L said...

Good Afternoon Sunshine!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Sounds like you are having a great day!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Soooo wonerful to see you are having a great day, I am getting energy from you here, I have been sick for a week now, but am on the mend.
I really do love the new look, it is just so special, the colors alone :)
I am same as you, I'd love a new look, but I dunno how to do it :(

5:11 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I don't think you are a twit, but if you are, don't worry. You're definately not a hopeless one. :)

9:40 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Your new template is soooo chirpy! I love it, Poody!
And that weenie dog of yours is just gorgeous. Have a good one. ;0)

6:58 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Well this template is certainly an improvement!
I'm thinking of pimping mine too.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars