Wednesday, March 28, 2007

1980 Called They want That Oingo Boingo Hairdo Back

Sanjaya my man you so suck. Did anyone else see the poster in the audience that said vote for me vote for my people? I am telling ya he has a calol center going in India for him. Mombai calling! I thought Melinda and KiKi did great as usual! I also like Gina more and more every weekShe is a rocker chick and I always say I will only vote for the ones I would actually listen to or go see in concert. So far, only Chris D. has been good enough for me to go see!Speaking of going to see someone I am bummed because I wanted to see Delbert this weekend but the show is sold out! I shoulda known! I need to see if he has a web site up. Maybe he is planning on touring around here some too. I heard a new band on the radio yesterday and I loved them like good old time southern rock ala Allman Brothers,Lynard Skynard. But I cannot for the life of me remember the name it was something like Crush or Crash, or Clutch... any ideas out there. The album came out yesterday. I will stop by Waterloo Records on the way home from the "w" tonight. They will know what I am talking about. They are the gurus of the music world in Austin for sure!Right now I am listening to some Janis Joplin on KGSR. It is a local station that is heavy on local artists. Ok I really have nothing to say so have a great hump day everybody!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars