Monday, March 19, 2007

Another Bitch Post(feel free to skip)

Well, another weekend has passed and here I sit in the office with my nemesis. Today she is lying and that is a new one. I swear the lengths this woman will go to avoid work is amazing even to me. My e-mail was down at work all week and the IT guy had to finally come in and fix it. All week I would ask her every morning if she was getting e-mail.Yes, she would tell me. I was out on Tuesday and one of the girls here in the office e-mailed her to do a task involving one of the patients assigned to me. She never completed the task. I know this because when I came back the next day she said something about it to herself but in the hopes that I would hear her and do it. I didn't rise to the bait so to speak by acknowledging that I heard her. I did it that day. My concern is that she never followed up on it. Then this morning she asked me if I got the e-mail from the girl. I told her no and asked when it was sent. She said the date and I said well, I wasn't here that day. Then she said well, I only got the e-mail this morning.My e-mail wasn't working last week either. Ya'll that really bothers me for 2 reasons,1) she never followed up on the task she was asked to complete. 2) she flat out lied about her e-mail. This is a new developement and I am so watching my back. Not that I haven't been doing that all along but a liar is a different thing. Remember that I cannot go to any of my bosses about this because I have been told by the DON and the Asst. Adm. that I am to expect nothing from her and to not worry about what she does or doesn't do and just do my work.Crap, now she is over there sighing and getting frustrated about her computer freezing up. Hello, we all know when that happens just shut it down and come back in! Dear God, help me please!

--------------------oOo--------------------

10 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

LOL. If you ask me, your supervisor is just trying to tell you without telling you that she will be fired soon.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

They need to get rid of her already like yesterday.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

This doesn't surprise me. People who are as irresponsible as she is are almost always liars too.

Thanks for thinking of me abour the shoes. We don't have those stores here. Are you sure they were in size 11 or twelve? I can find the smaller sizes but not the larhger ones.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

It just bever ends with that woman,ugh!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

she needs her clock cleaned.

What happened to yer kissy face?
I liked it :-)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

When your email is up and running send her an email from " anonymous" advising on work ethics and completing tasks at hand before going onto the next one and something ablout lying, that lying will, in the end, make her come undone.
Sadly, she would probably just delete it, or just laugh at it like the subject matter is nothing to do with her!!!
Huggs to you.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Poody , thanks for the crocs offer. I think it sounds good. I like brown or black. The other colors look too feminine. We can talk about it more as the date gets closer. Hope you are having a good week with "you know who". :)

6:08 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

yes, you need to watch your back now. She has probably lied before you just catch her before! I hate this for you!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

It's hard when you have to deal with the same awful, frustrating people day after day.

My present co-workers are lovely, but once I had a HORRIBLE little person at my workplace. I'm very lucky it didn't come to fisticuffs.

9:58 PM  
Blogger phishez said...

I haven't been working that long but it seems there are people like that in every job.

At the worst its usually a hassle in customer support, retail and office jobs. But in health care...

I personally don't think I could tolerate it.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars