Wednesday, March 14, 2007



I have been home all day. I took the day off to spend with my cousin who was supposed to come down from Dallas but I ain't heard from her yet. I have been cleaning up the house instead. My cousin Linda ( my roommate) is also off and she has a friend who came into town today to visit. She is a good friend of Linda's and will be staying with us for 10 days. I think Linda said they are going to Hot Springs Ark. over the weekend. I am not sure why but they are. Every room in our house is now clean except for the room of pain and well, my room. I will continue to work on it but I am done for today. I scrubbed the floor,tub,toilet,sink, everything in my bathroom. I even bleached the bathmat in the tub!I found a dog turd in my closet way back in the back. It was ancient but still. EWWWW!!!Dooley! My cousin calls him shithead!Haha when she is gone for a few days he will get mad at her and he will go take a shit in her room. It is her won fault. I have told her to keep her door shut! God, I hate that about him. He is having surgery on Friday. He is getting neutered. I want him to have a good time at the weenie festival and I think if he is fixed he will be in a better mood. I saw how those little male dogs acted last year.Ok, I gotta go get ready for AI!! Who goes home tonight?

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger admin said...

Real Nice Blog, I love it, You have my appreciation for doing such a nice job.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I just finished watching AI. It will be interesting to see who wins. I really don't think there is a true favorite right now.

I agree with cam quebec. Real nice blog, I love it. Muchos gracias. :)

7:32 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Lurve that dawgie... He's verrrry cute when he's asleep....

5:01 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

AWWW Sis I cant stand all that Dooley Cuteness!!!! Its blinding me haha!! He is adorable!! I cant wait to see him as Elvis!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars