Thursday, March 01, 2007

American Idol

Ok I love the girls this year! The boys are boring but the girls rock!I love Lakisha,Melinda, and Stephanie! But that little 17 yr. old Jordin is really good too and the last girl that sang last night was also great. I know of at least 4 girls I think will go all the way. Out of the boys I only like the little chubby guy Chris Sligh and the other Chris that sings like Justin Timberlake and I only like him because he reminds me of one of my cousins kids. I fell asleep watching Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? I am ! But hello some of those yahoos not so much!People will go on TV for just about anything won't they? So, who is going home tonight? I am thinking the Indian guy and Antonella for sure. It really doesn't matter they will all go home and Lakisha will win!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Antonella needs to go...I haven't liked her since she tried out, but mostly becase of her best friend. lol
I'm so strange.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello there. I just saw that you posted to my blog. Thank you very much for your comments. You are always welcome there.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I guess I need to start watching huh?

5:27 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I love that fifth grader show.
I'm smarter too,lol

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars