Monday, February 26, 2007

Chris Daughtry Concert

The concert was so good friday night! Ithought all the "clits" were going but some of them didn't get their tickets in time and they were sold out. There were 3 bands palying before he came out and remember I have the BAD KNEES! They are still hurting today! I sat thru the first 3 bands though but he was so good! He played all his songs from his album and then 2 cover songs! He said he had never played in front of such a big crowd. About 3000! The night was perfect. Not too hot or cool. After we got out and were on the way home Kelly's husband called he had come late and was in his own car. He told Kelly he had gotten her Chris' autograph! She was excited and went home to "do it"! LOL I never heard from her after that and hope she is ok!I spent the rest of the weekend at the house doing very little because my knees were so sore! I am going swimming this evening when I get off work!I wish I could get up early enough in the morning to go then. I am going to try very hard to do just that this week.

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

OMG! I'm so jealous. I stand on my head to see him (not really because I can't do that).

3:30 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Glad the concert was great!! I know what you mean about getting up and getting stuff done. I hate to get up in the mornings!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Always exciting t have an autograph from an artist. I wished I had gotten a pair of undies thrown at me or some such thing from a sexy sdinger, perhaps Bryan Adams..mmmm, yummy, LOL.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Sorry about your knees. Take care of yourself.

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars