Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sitting Here Resting my Bones

I am at the "w" again. I am going to get in trouble one day for being on the computer and not doing the work thing. I liken it to my smoke break. This one lady smokes and she is outside every hour! She is only out there for 5 minutes but it adds up. I am only on here a few minutes at a time too. I will jump on when I am waiting for something or on hold with a Dr office or client. I think if myyself as sly because if someone comes up and looks at my computer I always switch to the work screen. My knee has been hurting badly. I haven't been taking any medicine for it because I am tired of taking medicine. Therefore, I am forced to use a cane at times to get up mostly. It is gold and we call it my pimp cane. I have added several names to my blogroll so if you are one of them know it is so I can sneak a look at your blog whilst at work because no way I can bookmark it on my computer at work. Home yes, here no!Not much to say today really. AI is on tonight and tomorrow night!Dooley is doing so much better with the belly band. He still gets it wet but better it than my house! At first he would fight me and then ignore me after he had it on. Now, he understands to come in the house he has to wear it. Only at night when we go to bed does he get to take it off.Oops, another boss just blew in. See ya'll

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Smoke breaks do add up... So I don't blame you for a few minutes here and there on the computer.

Pimp cane ~ I like it.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Sorry about your knee.

Thanks for reminding me about AI. I always seem to forget and then I miss it.

Blogging is much better for the lungs than smoking. :)

10:28 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I agree with Gary, Smoking can kill ya, blogging is healthy haha!!

I would sneak on at work too if I could. No internet, except for one computer that everyone shares and then we can only go the hospital's website to get billing info.

My legs have been giving me a fit in this weather. I need a cane sometimes but so far I havent gotten one. I do have a wheelchair but I am not using it until I have too.

3:53 PM  
Blogger S* said...

Sweet Lord Jesus, Miss Poody has a golden pimp cane!

ROFLMAO!

I can email you some exercises to try out for your knee that I remember from physical therapy. You really need to strenghten the muscles around the knee for support.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Haa,I'm lovin your pimp cane!
You should pull up on pant leg to complete the look;p

1:58 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

I didn't know you had that kind of knee trouble. I'm sorry to hear that. I've had both knees all screwed up, but at different times, luckily. I don't have a cane, but I own my own pair of crutches.

I hope your knee feels better soon and you don't have to pimp no mo.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars