Saturday, January 20, 2007

Grey's Anatomy


I love,love,love,this show. I recorded it this week because I went out to dinner with an out of town guest. I was talking with the red weenie dog's owner Adrian at work yesterday and we were both saying how we hadn't seen it yet and he said he didn't record it. I said I had it and we were discussing when he would come over this weekend and watch it. The talker is in the room and she says to us both "the dad dies".WTF!!!!We both looked at her and she started to say something else and we both start going "no, shut up!Do not say another word, we haven't seen it yet!" I say "girl, we both just said we haven't seen it yet" she said" well, we all knew that was gonna happen!" OMG! I have had it with her! She told me later she didn't like Elvis! I told her she made it awfully hard for me to like her! Apparently she grew up listening to Perry Como and Frank Sinatra. Then she told me that Bobby Vinton was the best man at her wedding and her husband played trumpet in the band with him.This so explains it all! I mean how can you not like Elvis? I am not even gonna go down that road with the Beatles!
Yesterday she was out of control. She was stressed out as usual and at one point was crying about how hard the job is. Granted that Friday is always crazy but she only has 80 patients to handle I have the rest of them in theory. In reality, I have them all because she is a crackpot!In morning meeting on Thursday the director told her to follow up on a referral she had taken on an ice day when the office was closed. On Friday morning I saw the referral still sitting in the computer pending not complete for the nurse to go admit. I asked her about it and she said she didn't know anything about it. I reminded her that in morning meeting yesterday the boss asked her to follow up on the pt. She said no she didn't remember that. I said ok but she did ask you to do that. That was at 10 am Friday morning. At 4pm Friday afternoon the wife of the potential patient is calling and upset wanting to know why no one had been out to see the husband...then one of the area managers (the guys who stir up the referrals) asked her about a referral he had handed her Thursday morning. She said"I haven't got a clue what you are talking about" he said " the referral I handed you Thursday morning before Poody got in" "nope, doesn't ring a bell" I felt so sorry for him! He was so nice and said "ok well don't worry about it I can go back to the Dr office and get the information again" I have heard her on the phone to Dr's. ,patients, and family members of patients say things like" I have no idea or I haven't a clue what you are talking about." The last thing these folks need to hear when they call to talk to someone who is supposed to know what the hell is going on is "uh, I don't know" She lets her phone ring, ring, ring, until it rolls back to the receptionist and she then forwards it to me! The nurses call me and say I know this is not one of your folks but if I ask her it will not get done till next week and I need it today! I am so stressed every day by her stupidity!At this point after being here since the middle of October she is either stupid or working me!My Dr. who I saw yesterday says she is working me! "No one is that fucking stupid" and those were his words. He says he will take me out if they do not reduce the amount of stress I am under. I told him the last time I complained I got a shitty evaluation and no raise!I fucking hate her and I am not a hater as a rule but man oh man she is working my last good nerve!When I got ready to leave the office to go to my Dr appt. yesterday she actually was crying and said to me" I don't think it's fair that you are leaving early and I will have to stay till 7pm probably." I said "welcome to my world. If you could just get it up to speed then neither one of us would have to stay late every day" Bitch!One day you will see my blog being done from the Texas Department of Corrections for female prisoners.I love the idea NMOTB gave me of putting laxative in her food. I am so thinking about that. Alright enough of this shit. I am off today and it is raining and cold!I slept in late much to the chagrin of Dooley I assure you! I am off to make a pot of coffee and see what my be-otches are doing!

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ohhh nooo:(
Yep,I'm lovin' the laxative idea.
You can get that clear powder now that tastes like nothing (benefil?) sprinkle about a cup of that on whatever she's eating then sit back and laugh and laugh and laugh.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I would kill her just for giving away Grey's! And she sounds lazy but I do think some people are really that stupid. Is she a nurse? I wish I lived near you, It sounds like a job I could so do. Could you imagine if we shared an office?? LOL That would be awesome!!!

Oh well. Sorry she is getting to you but she would me now too! I have heard a little drop of visine in her drink can do the same trick.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

lamo @ Mel... The two of you in a office would be a hoot!!!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I probably shouldn't tell you this, because it is a bit mean, but if you really want to get on her nerves at work maybe every once in a while you could start singing a really bad imitation of Blue Velvet. That might just do it. :)

12:25 PM  
Blogger poody said...

lol I will Gary thanks!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars