Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First 2007 post

Well, I am back at work from my long weekend. My counterpart the "talker" is out sick. I think it is going around the office. I have been sick but then I get better then it comes back. I am off starting Thursday till the 15th! I do not want to be sick that is for sure. I am having my birthday shower and parade this weekend. I am looking forward to it. I have a spangly shiny jacket for the parade and of course, my tiara.
Dooley is feeling better. They gave me 2 pills quartered and told me to give him 1 every day. So, Saturday I got it down him by hiding it in a piece of steak. Same thing on Sunday but yesterday, he ate the steak and spit out the pill which Chula immediately ate right up. He is still acting like it is tender but he is still jumping if I don't watch him close.
I am taking my lunch break soon and I plan on going to the nearby mall to walk for 30 minutes. I need one of those little clip on your shirt players for this walking stuff. I keep looking on woot.com to see if they are going to offer one but not yet.
Today is pretty but cold outside. My cousin who works for the great state of Texas is off today due to Ford being buried. Perry gave them another holiday for it. The state pays for shit but they are off almost every week for something.
Grrrr... now I have a marketer in here trying to tell me one of the nurses is not doing her job correctly. Oh, ok well, when he gets his nursing license I will listen to his ranting. SKILLS!!!!Plus I have my boss' boss who is also doing my job so that I am following up on stuff she has already taken care of but not documented as such. Oh hell, here we go. I really feel that they are training the dumb ass to take over my position.

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Happy New Year!
That woman can't even do her own job,let alone yours BUT if the need arises I can take care of her for you,hehehehe

Aww I'm glad Dooley is feeling better:)
Beans never clued into the old pill in yummy food trick,lucky for us,lol

11:14 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Glad Dooley is better!

I wanna see pics of the birthday outfit, sounds like something I would like!

1:32 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Happy New Year. Glad the little weenie dog is doing better.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars