Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Working on my Skills Part 2


I tried in vain last night to post pictures of what I have been doing. But nooooo, blogger was not letting me download or comment on other blogs for that matter! I am at the evil"w" practicing my "skills".
This is a conversation with myself and a field nurse.
me-Good morning this is P how may I help you this morning?
nurse- Hi it's S. how are you?
me- Iam just fine and how may I assist you this morning?
nurse-uh ok... are you ok?
me- why yes I am great thannks for asking.
nurse- uh, who are you and what have you done with my P ?
me- LOL I have no idea what you are talking about but you are funny.

Skills people!

another conversation with the office manager
K-sis, you doing ok in here?
me- yes I am and how are you this fine day?
K- uh, ok but you don't seem well. Are you sure you are ok?
me- I don't know why everyone is asking me that. Do I not seem fine?
K- Are you mad at me ? Is that it? Have I done something to piss you off?
me- absolutely not! I am in no way mad or upset with anyone.
K- well, then cut it out! You are freaking me out!
D'uh! I cannot win here folks!

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

I sure hope blogger gets straightened out soon. It sure is annoying a lot of people.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

By the way, you should be able to comment if you open a google account and sign in to blogger with it instead of with your blogger ID.

You probably will have to sign out of blogger first or clear all of your cookies.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Poody!

It sucks that they want you to 'play the game'...There's too much nonsense out there and a lot of people who still have jobs (even though they have no idea what they're doing) 'cause it's too much hassle to fire them...

There's a part of me that wants to tell you to just play along until you find something better. But then there's a part of me that wants you to tell them where to stick it...(This applies to me too...but they don't bug me too much these days)...

Take care out there, my friend!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

11:18 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi Poody, it's Gareth here from NMOTB's blog. I tagged you on a post. If you have already done that tag just tell me and I'll erase your memory so you believe you didn't already do it :P


'Gareth'

11:24 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Hee hee
Ya can't win for losin'

Sorry you couldn't post your pics of your work..I'm in love with that lady's method of making smiley faces though.
What a GREAT idea!

1:54 PM  
Blogger luvwannabefree25 said...

Just passing through... .

great posts...

JD ;)

6:09 PM  
Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

Blogger is being very naughty. I hope they work out the bugs soon.

MJ

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars