Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Angel Decoy

This is called an angel decoy.It acts as a decoy for the heat seeking missiles. It leaves the image of an angel. I thought it looked cool.



Work is piling up so I haven't much time to goof off today. I have a birthday party for a friend of mine this evening. He says he wants to have dinner somewhere nice. Ok then I'm down for that although the last time someone said "let's eat somewhere nice'' they ended up taking me the Golden Corral. mmmooww!! it is like a bunch of cows in there just a grazin' away! Not my idea of somewhere good to eat. Mostly a bunch of snotty nosed kids and harried looking parents. I try to stay away from those types because they are carriers of bacteria laden germ crusted saliva! And they touch everything!Brings new meaning to the word finger food.

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger S* said...

It's sad that such a lovely image comes from a tool of war.

10:21 AM  
Blogger poody said...

OMG s I just went to the ex 's myspace page and then to his gf space. I hate them so much! I left a entry on her page- cunt! is all it said. Why why why do I do this to myself?? I shoulda just picked up the phone and called you! Damn the devil!!She is so cute too! Why can't she look all skanky?

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars