Monday, December 04, 2006

Stuff you don't know about me

I got this from my friend Linda over at Beadingals blog.

1-My favorite drink is Dr Pepper.

2-If I were to open a resaurant it would be called "Shut up and Eat Something"

3-The last thing I broke was the lid to a blue glass dish in the bathroom yesterday.

4-I would love to play hide and seek in Las Vegas.

5-My must have accessory is lip balm.

6-My favorite candy or gum is Almond Joy.

7-The song I hate to hear on the radio is that song by Hinder "The Lips of an Angel" It reminds me of the ex going outside to talk to his lying cheating shank.

8-The last thing I ate was a peanut butter and hot sauce sandwhich last night for supper. I am hungry now!

9-Something I have not done in awhile and would love to do is go dancing.

10-Do all M & M’s taste the same or different? They all taste the same but I like the blue ones the best.

:

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Peanut butter and hot sauce?

Ohh noes!

6:18 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Would you serve the pb & hot sauce sandwich at your restaurant? :)

8:04 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

My favorite candy is Almond Joy too, although I almost never have one. I think I must be a little afraid I might become addicted. LOL

Did you say peanut butter and hot sauce? I have never tried it. Is that an Austin specialty? I love hot sauce, but that sounds scary.

Poody, you sound like you are a lot of fun and that craft show sounds tempting, but I think I am going to have to pass.

I hope things are going better for you at work.

10:05 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

I have heard of Peanut butter, Banana and Cheese sarmies but not with hot sauce! hot sauce as in Chilli? must try that sometime!! I have been to Las Vegas, havent quite done the hide and seek thing, oh but you must go there!!!! Anyways, take care and this was an interesting post!!! :-)

4:00 AM  
Blogger S* said...

Peanut butter and hot sauce? Good Lord, woman!

7:37 AM  
Blogger poody said...

Steph it is good really try it on some whole grain bread that tastes kind of nutty. And yes Keeks I would sell it at my restaurant. Gary you should give in to the urge to eat Almond Joys and sorry you can't make the AWCB it is always fun!Cory I am so bummed about that and I am calling them today to see if I can have that all changed. I never had a call from out of the country so it never came up.NMOTB I love Vegas and used to go often with my friend who passed away summer before last. Wow, I haven't been to Vegas since Memorial Day weekend of 2005. I gotta get back there!S I am surprised you never had a PB and HS sammie. I thought you could get just about anything in the Big Apple!LOL

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars