Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Holiday Hustle




Today is supposed to be the biggest travel holiday of the year. I have decided to stay in town. I usually go to Dallas-Ft. Worth and leave to go early on Thanksgiving day. I am not in the mood for the car. My knee hurts too bad when I sit in the car too long. Then there is Dooley. He has never travelled that long before either. linda is still moving in and I am of Friday and hopefully can get the place a little more roomate friendly. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. I am working a little bit on Thursday just enough to make some $$$

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

That dog is so cute.
Happy Thanksgiving, Poody. :)

6:23 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

If that dog is hustling, then I need to hustle more myself.

Have a happy thanksgiving. I am staying home too. Just me and my husband.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Have a happy day!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I see Dooley loves to nap in the sunspots too!

He has it ruff! haha.

Happy thanksgiving Poody!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your dog ;0

5:40 PM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

Dogs know how to not stress out over holidays.

7:45 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Your woof is very cute!!!! Whatever you are planning on doing, enjoy and take care!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars