Saturday, November 18, 2006

Move in

Today is the day my cousin Linda moves in. I have been trying to clean out the room she will have today. Just getting the closet cleaned out and the chotskis out. She has more stuff than I realized and so do I! i am taking a break because work called and needed something done on the computer. Now I am waiting for it to process and come back to me. You know magic computer stuff. Not much else to say I think I will stalk some of my favorite blogs while I wait.

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Poody, I missed something I didnt know you wree getting a housemate! Let us know how it all goes!

4:48 PM  
Blogger S* said...

Where you been girl? Haven't seen you online in ages.

I hope the movin' in went well.

4:21 PM  
Blogger poody said...

shana I can't post on your blog! It says I have to be invited.

5:36 PM  
Blogger S* said...

Poody, I moved! I'm here:

http://femmenoirerevisited.blogspot.com

That's my new blog, remember?

7:42 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Hopefully, having a housemate will be fun.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars