Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Shut up already!!



I have a new office mate. She is very nice and sweet. Like a grandma. But ya'll she will not shut up! I am used to being alone and just gettin' 'er done! This lady has to tell you everything she is doing, has done, and will do! And to top it all off she is so nice I can't cuss around her. I tried already. I said muther fucker last week and felt so bad ever since that I haven't cussed once since then!We are supposed to be moving soon to a space with more offices so I am hoping we will split up then. Like I said she is very nice but...

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger LunaChick said...

I love the picture..lmao!!

I don't have any advice, kiddo.

The only thing I can think of is to put a few drops of crazy glue on the rim of her coffee cup and then play innocent.

Not that I have ever tried it before...
::::whistles and walks away:::::

10:23 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I have been there!!! OMG it was awful! I tried everything, I would be mean....yes ME! I was mean to her and that didnt work. Ignoring her didnt work either. Thank goodness we moved offices so we dont share anymore.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

I worked with a woman who never cussed and never showed when she was frustrated or angry. She turned out to be a total psycho who only exploded when her other female coworkers weren't around because she didn't want them to know what she was really like. Apparently she had no concerns about me knowing, though. I think she knew that I already suspected. Watch out.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I put in headphones. The people around my office get quite loud.

Gosh, I can't believe I got so far behind in my Poody blog reading.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars