Friday, October 27, 2006

My new Kitchen

This is my new bar. It has the computer on it now but not for longthis is a shot of the cabinets under the window. These were custom built. There was just wall there before.
My new dishwasher!
My new sink! Yes it has a hand held sprayer!
I still have to get the back splash done and now I am thinking mirror. I was going to use black mosiac tile but that seems too dark.
I love these corner cabinets. They are built to actually be used!

My old appliances look shabby beside the new stuff but they still function and well I have other stuff to spend my money on.Like a new floor and lighting!

--------------------oOo--------------------

8 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

I am VERY impressed. You really hit the target on thisone. Did I mention that I was impressed? :)

5:04 PM  
Blogger LunaChick said...

WOW!
If my kitchen looked that good I would be in it ALL day long. Maybe I should show YM your pictures and tell him how I feel. I bet he'd be willing to splurge!

Hey...maybe it's just me...but did you notice that in almost every picture there are orbs floating around? I saw them immediatly :)

You are never alone, Poody.

Love ya,
XXOOXOX

5:32 PM  
Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

Beautiful kitchen! I love a kitchen with a lot of natural light.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I love the way your kitchen looks! We have a big kitchen but little counter space. My kitchen sucks.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

oooh I love it Poody. The mirror for a back splash would be cool.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice poody! I like how unique it looks.

10:07 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Your kitchen looks lovely! Thanks for sharing a peak of your home!

12:24 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

It's beautiful poody!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars