Friday, October 27, 2006

Quick Note

Okay so I have been off the last 2 days. Osa had surgery on her eye and she is doing fine. The vet said she is the sweetest dog she has ever seen! I took the dog door out of the slider and the dogs are in the back yard when I am gone being dogs. Seems after researching daschunds are aggressive and I found a puncture wound on Dooley's neck last night. The plot thickens! Nobody will ever know how or why Miss Charlotte dies except for Dooley,Chula, and Osa. I am not too worried about Dooley being hurt though.I thought about staying home today to clean the house but have vetoed that and have decided to take my whiskey bottle full of money to the bank and cash it in. I am gonna go buy something fun!I found the cable for the camera and was trying to load pictures of the kitchen and the whiskey bottle but blogger suxs!Maybe later!

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger LunaChick said...

Awwww...huggerzz to Osa. I had a daschund growing up---and let me say that they make up in attitude what they lack in size. She was very aggressive and once chased the Avon lady up onto our sofa..hahaha!!

Sooo...what did you by me with your whisky jar, eh?

5:37 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I'm sorry Osa had to get surgery on her eye.Hopefully you are feeling better about the dogs.

I have been thinking of you and Miss Charolette. I even told my husband about it, and he was really sorry to hear it. (He loves cats.)

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My little dachshund also has a bit of a mean streak in him..mostly when he doesn't want to be bothered by my toddler. He's been known to nip her, but really doesn't anymore..I made sure he "got checked" each time I saw some aggression.

Now days when she annoys him he just get a sour look and then looks to me for assistance.

DO you ever watch The Dog Whisperer?

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars