Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday Musings

Well, the weekend is over and I am wondering where it went. I spent all weekend working on getting my house back in order. I have completed all I can for now in the kitchen. I am out of money so no back splash, new lights, or floor for now. That will all come in good time. I have waited 12 yrs. to get a new kitchen,I can wait a little while longer. I have taken some pictures but I am still trying to put things back where they belong and the cable to the computer that transfers the photos is yet to find it's way back to me.I have been thinking about the back splash. If the countertops are black and the cabinets are a dark cherry woood color then the black tiles may be a bit too much dark. I am thinking about putting mirror up as a back splash. It would certainly alleviate the problem of darkness and it would be less expensive. Maybe I could get morror tiles and border them with the black mosaics I wanted to use which by the way is $12 a sheet(12 square inches). Just a thought. Has anyone else used mirror for a back splash? Or as anything other than a mirror? Dooley hiked his leg outside yesterday! My little man is growing up! He had his lipstick out last night after his bath too! He is still having issues with pooping in the house so now I have to keep the dogs confined to my bedroom during the day. The dog door is in the slider in the bedroom so they are free to roam the back yard and when they come in they can lounge in the bedroom. Needless to say my room smells like dogs but better there than the whole house!Not like I get a lot of action in there if ya know what I mean!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars