Thursday, October 12, 2006

Make Over My Kitchen

Well, I am smack dab in the middle of getting the kitchen redone. I came home yesterday to new upper cabinets and half of the bottom ones installed. Today they will be finishing up with the cabinets and countertops and hopefully the new bar will be built as well. I also get a $750 cash rebate on the cabinets. I plan to use that on the backsplash and the floor. Oh I am a happy camper today. I am off tomorrow and my computer is in pieces in the bedroom and living room so I probably won't be posting again till the weekend or Monday. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Hey did anyone else see Lost? I am so loving it right now. Looks like next week we will finally find out about the people on the beach and at the hatch place with the computer and the numbers and the button. Oh my!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger poody said...

all I saw was a monkey drinking his pee! Gross!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I am so excited for you!
Will you take pics when it's all done?

1:57 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Hooray!!! New kitchen. I hope you have an excellent weekend poody.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Hope you enjoy your new cabinets. And don't forget to post pictures.

5:16 AM  
Blogger poody said...

You Aussies are a strange bunch aren't you? But I love ya just the same Cory!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars