Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bonnie Raitt

Tonight I am seeing Bonnie raitt at the backyard. it is a great outdoor venue on the outskirts of Austin in Bee Caves.I am looking forward to it. I love her. I remember the first time I saw her was back in 1980. I was working the trauma unit and everyone was going. I had to work a 3-11 shift so of course I called in sick.The next day one of the residents came up to me in front of the charge nurse and says hey wasn't that a great concert last night. I of course said what are you talking about?I was sick at home in bed last night and he said no I saw you last night don't you remember? This is just one of the many reasons never to date a resident. Dumb ass!I had a picture of her to post but blogger sucks

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Have a great time Gal!!

4:48 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Have fun!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars