Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Qigong Healing

I don't know if you have heard of this or not but I have done it once before and had some amazing results. It is energy healing done by this man who does group sessions. He lives on the west coast but he can send the healing energy to you no matter where you are. Now, I know there are those of you who say Oh come on Mary, please but don't knock it till you tried it. The first time I did it I did what he said.I laid down in a quiet still place and meditated. The session started at 10 pm central time and immediately I felt this intense sharp pain in my left knee. It was so uncomfortable I wanted to stop it but I couldn't so I quieted myself and started taking deep breaths and after a few tense minutes I was able to calm down and the pain was less. I eventually fell asleep. The next morning my knee felt better than it had for weeks. This was back when I was using a walker/cane to ambulate. Now, of course I am walking on my own. A little slow and worse for the wear but I can loco mote on my own steam so to speak.So, I am a believer. Tonight starts the month long sessions. He does a session once a week but the benefits are felt for much longer than that. This is his website if you want to check it out.http://www.qigongenergyhealing.com/

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

hey Mary, I am a desperate woman and would like to know more but the web site comes up invalid. can you email me the site? Is it expensive?

9:33 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Wow that's so neat!
I healed my cat with Reiki,I believe alternative medicine and procedures have value for sure!

1:03 PM  
Blogger LunaChick said...

I totally believe in alternative healing. I hope his healing vibes make your knees feel like dancing :)
I am anxious to hear how your session goes tonight. Promise to keep us updated??

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars