Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Phone Loops

Who ever came up with a 5 day work week should be shot but I am sure they are already dead from working too much. Today my job is to get ahold of Blue Cross Blue Shield customer service. I have been on the phone all morning. I keep getting put in a phone loop and keep pressing buttons until they direct me back to the original message. Makes you feel real safe knowing they got your back uh...NOT! I don't have BCBS but a pt. we had on service does and now they don't want to pay so they put you in this phone loop. They should do this to the terrorists. It would drive them nuts! They would just kill themselves to keep from hearing that perky fucking voice again saying Welocme to Blue Cross Blue Shield:AUGHHH!!!I am having a MRI done on my shoulder today. The x-ray shows arthritis in it too. Dang! I am falling apart. This is the last week for my rooster comb injections in my knees. I can't tell it is doing much but then again my knees have been pretty good lately thank you God!The shots hurt like hell but ut is nothing compared to the pain I have when they are "acting up" Knowing this you would think I could take those shots no problem but I do dread it right up till the day I get them and go home. Ok gotta go t=do the "W" some more.

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Youch!
I had to inject insulin when I was preggers and eventually it became no big deal but when they gave me the stuff that helps your uterus contract after childbirth I thought I was going to die,hehehee.
That'll teach me for being cocky!

Haahaaa,I hate those damn phone loops.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I know all about the games they play at insurance companies. Its my job too. One time,BCBS put me through the phone loop, had me punch buttons, transferred my call for 20 minutes (I am not exggerating either I have a timer on my phone at work) only to get a message finally that they were closed for "training"! I was ready to hurt someone. Its very frustrating.

I go for my biopsy tomorrow ugh.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have bcBS. Stress on the BS! It sucks because they declined to pay anything on post-op follow ups with my GB surgeon. You know, this bloke I should see minimum every 6 months for like...life. A-holes!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars