Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday we know what that means


Actually I haven't had a bad Tuesday in a while. I may be tempting the gods but I feel great today. My knee is not as painful as it was yesterday. It was SORE from the weekend. I of course had to stand and dance through both concerts. I was so weepy yesterday. I was in a Counting crows bubble. I always feel so let down when they leave town. Then all that 9/11 stuff. I was boo-hooing last night till I finally turned the TV off. I did however watch Jon Stewart on the Daily Show who can always put a smile on my face. He hates Bush almost as much as I do. I think about all those fine young men and women over there fighting those crazy zealots and think that both sides truly think they are right when really neither one of them is right. They are both very very wrong. We learned in kindergarten that nothing is solved with violence. Violence begets violence. Look at the Middle East. They have been fighting so long over there that when they are born they are taught to hate. You have to be taught to hate. I pray every day that God will show them all the truth and they can find the peace they say they want. It is just a shame that every day Americans are dying on foreign soil because of religion. It is almost an oxymoron. I am with John Lennon. I can so easily imagine no religion, nothing to kill or die for.I know, I know the American Spirit and all.. but isn't that just a bully's way out?

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I feel the same way you do:)

Glad you're having a good Tuesday!
Hope the next one is just as great.
Thanks for directing me to your new spot!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Glad you had a nice time dancing at the concert.

I really wish I could watch John Stewart, but unfortunately I don't get cable. He's really a funny guy.

5:36 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

I managed to only watch part of a documentary on the photo of the "falling man", very poignant, how a single photo can sum up the entire situation.

On a lighter note, hooray for a good Tuesday!!!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I adore Jon Stewart...he should be Pres!

I dont what you mean. But While you and I were being taught in kindergarden that violence is wrong, other kids across the globe are taught to be violent. Like I said in my blog, I simply do not understand.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars