Monday, September 04, 2006

It is So Hard to Let Go

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

i am never without it(anywhere i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)
i want no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)


e.e. cummings
I so wish I could write like this but it is so deafeningly true it maddens me to think someone else felt this way,hurt this way,loved this way. Me too, me too.

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Did you see the movie IN HER SHOES? They read that in that movie. Its one of my favs.

2:52 AM  
Blogger poody said...

No but will it make me cry?? I love e.e.commings. I think he/she was a woman but I am not sure. I remember in high school that the context of it was different. You know like all the words were in lower case and the lines were all over the page. It kind of made you fell there was a turmoil in the owrds themselves.I have long been a fan of poetry and even have written some very bad poetry myownself.LOL

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars