Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Psstt, Hey I'm Over Here...

Well, here I am forced to hide from the wicked boss lady. Her supervisor calls her the dragon lady. Now I know why. I feel so free. I am not telling anyone but you guys about this spot. I have some friends who read my blog but I can always tell them anything they need to know. My ankle from when I fell Monday is still swollen and sore to walk. I was going to go swimming last night but opted for a bath,Vicodin, and propping my foot up. It isn't as swollen today but nonetheless it si sore. I am going to a free concert tonight. The city of Austin has these free Wednesday evenings well this year every other Wednesday. This week is the last one of the season. Joe Ely will be playing with Double Trouble. For those of you not familiar with Texas music Austin music in particular then you may not recognize any of these folks. Joe Ely is a rock a billy dude out of Lubbock. He is a great entertainer and Double Trouble consists of Tommy Shannon and Chris Layton who wer Stevie Ray Vaughns bandmates. If you don't know who Stevie is then quit reading this and go look it up you moron!!Anyway, it will be an enjoyable evening had by all. I am going with my friend Deb. They will have food and drinks for salew but I prefer a cooler with goodies from the fridge.
Who watches Rockstar Supernova? I am hooked and love to watch. I was sad when Zayada got cut because she was very entertaining and different. The song she did by Blue October was fantastic. If you want to know the words visit Glenda's blog. She has the words on there. I left Dooley home today with no restrictions. I mean the dude wil knock the puppy gate down after I leave anyways. Might as well cut out the middle man. I left all the dogs in today. It is going to be HOT today and they are inside with A/C running and ice water to drink. I know I am a crackpot but too bad. I love my animals and they love me and guess what? They never lie or cheat on me. They are always happy to see me. No hidden agenda with them. What you see is what you get. Too bad people can't be like that. It would truly be a better place if it were really a dog's life. How cool would it be if you could tell a man's character by smelling his ass rather than waiting for him to show it. Opps, here comes the dragon lady... not wait she is walking on by. Guess she heard me in here tyoing away and figured I was working. Yeh, right!! I am salaried so you will only get so much outta me for sure. I work to live not live to work. Right now, I am not feeling the work vibe. Just not in me today. I plan on fucking off the whole day if possible.

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Hope you had a great time at the concert and can forget the W for a while. Stupid boss person. I dont know what happens to some people when they get promoted, its like an evil monster takes over.

2:05 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Hey Poods!
Nice new pad ya got here :)

You are so right about dogs, but I am not sure ass smelling is my thang...lol!


I hope your ankle is better by now, and that you enjoyed yourself at the free concert.

Hey? While your fucking around all day--why not post some more pics of Dooley?
He sure is a cute little devil :)

Huggerzzzz....

4:34 AM  
Blogger S* said...

Hola Poody! Was wondering where you'd gone off to!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars