Friday, September 01, 2006

Just some thoughts

I don't have much to say today. I was off yesterday and can't for the life of me figure out why I didn't ask for today off too. I am off Monday for the holiday. I was busy yesterday. I had the guys from the a/c company come out and seal up all the ducts and caulk any that were leaking. They also put insulation in my attic and weatherstipped the doors and windows. They did not put the solar screens on and that is a good thing because I need to wash the windows first and 2 of the windows are broken.My cute handy man Joseph will come out to fix the broken windows he says today but we will see. I was going to go to Dallas for the weekeknd but I am already going next weekend to see the Counting Crows so I am staying home and redoing my closet. I got one of those organizer with shelves and racks and all that good stuff. I may even tackle the room of pain. When the guys went there yesterday to fix the duct in there they cleared a space for their ladder and now I can get in there. What a mess. There is a concert /festival going on downtown this weekend. They are calling it the bat fest. We have a very large colony of bats that live under the Congress Ave bridge that spans the river or as we call it Town Lake. They fly out at dusk and the tourists all owhh and ahh at them. I have a bridge down the road from my house that also has a large colony of bats. Big whoop! They stink but they do eat the mosquitos so that is a good thing.Okay so now I know why Supernova wanted to keep Patrice Pike in the running to be lead singer for the group. Their songwriting skills suck. The songs they have been showcasing are sophomoric and simple. What do you expect from a bunch of guys who were never the songwriters og the bands they came from anyways. I am so hoping Toby wins because if he does I am so right there up front to see his cute little ass.But Dalana is by far the bast singer in the group. She is too good for them actually. Any comments?

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I like Toby too. I liked Dilana before she turned into a bitch last week. Now I am over so her LOL

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars