Friday, October 06, 2006

Full Moon Over the Backyard

Last night's concert with Bonnie Raitt and her warm up artist,Keb Mo was fantastic. The weather was just right with a nice little breeze swaying through the live oaks. She played to a packed house and rocked out with some Austin musicians too. I cried when she sang I can't make you love me if you don't and also had a little welling and spilling to Make me an angel that flys from Montgomery. Man, how that gal can sang!I love to watch her play the guitar too. she said she had been to happy hour at the Lucky Lounge downtown and she was headed to the Saxon Pub after the show. I however went to Kerby Lane and had one of their sticky muffins. totally not on the diet but I was weak and had just spent over 2 hrs shaking my booty!Rationalize Mary!It's all good! I just wish all of you had been there with me. God, I love this town!

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Janets Planet said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Sounds like a fun time at the concert.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL
It IS all good,you needed to replace the energy lost,that muffin was a good choice,cause I said so! ;p

I'm glad you had a great night!

1:01 PM  
Blogger LunaChick said...

That does it.
I am packing my bags and hauling my perimenopausal ASS to your house in Texas.
I am so hungry for live music, I would give my last dollar to see even Pee Wee Herman perform live.

Ok, not really.
But you get my drift :)

1:37 PM  
Blogger poody said...

Pee Wee Herman would be a pretty good show actually. I mean he can dance can"t he?

3:11 PM  
Blogger Little Blue Petal said...

Bonnie is truly FAB!! I would love to see her live-- though I doubt she has plans to visit the wilds of Shropshire any time soon. *sigh*

LBPx

2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! I love Bonnie Raitt. Did she sing "Nick of Time"? That's my all time fave of hers. I'm still hoping I'll find love in the nick of time. *sigh*

8:57 AM  
Blogger poody said...

she did singf Nick of Time!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars