Monday, October 09, 2006

Delete,Delete,Delete!


I did something very big for me today. I have for a year now been stalking the RB's e-mail. I know I know I am not proud of it and I can't give a rational reason for doing it I just have okay!Anyway, because I stalk his e-mail I also know his password for his lame ass myspace page too. So, I haven't looked at either one of them in a while but today I looked for the last time. I have deleted his myspace account.I know, harsh ,but if he wants another one he can make one up. The only person who talked to him was his skanky ass girlfriend. Hello, you live together idiots! Then I cancelled his email account,it was on my computer account as a subaccount and just to be sure I also deleted his phone number form my phone and no I do not know it by heart. So, now I am stalker free and I feel fine. I am free to no longer know what he is doing and with whom. All I know now is where he works and I am stopping short of blowing the place up. What I do not know is when he works or what his car looks like. So, even if I wanted to I couldn't go by and see if he is working which I never did before anyways.I know this is good for me and for him too although he never knew I was stalking him. How stupid is that? He should have known all I ever had to do was hit his name on the screen and bam I am in.Okay I am off to go visit my friend Jana for a bit .I do not want to be alone tonight.

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

I have a confession to make. I have been stalking your blog. I come to it at least three times a week. Sometimes more. I can't seem to help myself. Probably because your blog is good. I hope I don't get over it. :)

6:47 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Good for you Poody. Be strong, you will make it :)

7:23 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Ohhh! I found an ex boyfriends blog and i became OBSESSED! I read the whole archive looking for refrences to me. I was a wreck.
I think stalked his 'fiancee's' blog too!
Tragic.

They kinda caught me out and deleted both accounts, i suspect they've got private blogs now, but i felt sooo bad about it.

Be strong! I know it's hard, but you'll be ok eventually. :)

7:44 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

good for you!!

So stalking is a bad thing?

2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm proud of ya, Poody.

My Ex has been stalking my blog for ages. First he said it was to make sure it was ok. Now he says it to see what I'm saying about him. Even after promising to stop reading...guess who was on today?

11:55 AM  
Blogger LunaChick said...

That was a big step, Poodster. I am proud of you. I am sure you will be a lot better emotionally now that you aren't privvy to hacking into his stuff.
I am not sure I would have been able to do it, if I were you. I am just too darn stalkerish for my own good :)

Peace and Light,
--Spidey

9:48 AM  
Blogger Little Blue Petal said...

Yay! Self-liberation feels great doesn't it?!
LBPx

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars