Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday is Here!!!

Well, the kitchen is just about done and my cousin will come over either tonight or tomorrow to help me hook the computer back up! I love the new cabinets and will post pictures once the computer at home is up and running again. What did we do before computers?Osa has a huge growth on her eye and it is draining and she acts like it hurts her so this morning I took her to the vet. Not the old vet but Dooley's vet. He said it is a growth from where her eyelashes grow and it is actually a gland that has gotten clogged so he gave me antibiotics for the drainage and she will have surgery to correct this in 2 weeks. He says if he can surgically remove it then it will not come back. this is the 3rd time it has come back. I am sure it hurts because it is big and scratches her cornea. She is such a sweet dog. She and her sister Chula will be 8 yrs old on the 17th of this month. I really lucked out when it came to dogs! Too bad I can't get the men in my life to be so sweet and loving!I will have to post some pictures of them as well. Miss Charlotte the calico cat is my cat for sure. She loves me but pretty much either hates everyone else or just ignores them! Okay I gotts get back to the "W" Good weekend all!

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

It is a girl!!!! :)

6:25 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

I know what I did before computers. Mostly sat around and watched TV. I don't do much of that anymore.

Hope your weekend is going well.

3:10 PM  
Blogger LunaChick said...

I hope she is Ok, Poodster. I know when my dog is illing I get just as upset as I do when one of my offspring are!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars