Monday, October 16, 2006

I got a Dishwasher !!!

Ok so I got my kitchen all strung out over the kitchen and the livingroom. I have been putting a my kitchen back together since late Friday night. I have no lights in there so I thought it was just a bad switch so I bought another one and went home to fix it. But it was not working so my friend Kellie came by and she said she would get her husband to come and fix it. They came back over and not only could he not fix it but after he left the outlet on the other side of the room where the computer and the television are plugged into didn't work. Yeh, so then I thought no problem I have a large floor lamp I can move into the kitchen for now and have the light. Well, wouldn't ya know when I went to plug it in it didn't work either. Why you ask? Because someone chewed through the electical cord. Yep, it no worky either. Can you say Dooley? So, I am still working on the kitchen and I have been washing everything before it goes in the cabinets. I have way too much stuff for one person. I have a huge amount of bar glasses! Anyone up for a martini? I will post pictures when I get a chance to take some. Now, I gotta find an electrician. That just sounds expensive.

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Woohooo! I'm jealous about the dishwasher,lol
Sorry bout the outlet, that sucks.
Beans chewed through a cord once,the bugger. Then before we got to it,the kid touched the wires and got a zap. He screamed like a girl tee hee..oh wait is it wrong to laugh at that???;p
HA! I hope nobody got hurt at your house.
Happy Washing!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! What a cutie. Thank goodness he didn't get hurt!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Poody, the babyStar chewed the wire on the vacuum cleaner but my hubby fixed it, darnit.

I love my dishwasher more than almost anything!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Bad Doolie! You should make Doolie go sit in the corner as punishment. Hopefully, a corner where there isn't anything to chew on.

I hope you are enjoying your new dishwasher.

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Little Blue Petal said...

Lucky, lucky, dishwasher-having person! Old British houses are too tiny to fit a dishwasher anywhere. So frustrating!
Hope your kitchen is now Dooley-proofed. My German Shepherds went through a phase of chewing through anything and everything, while they were teething. I had to wrap all of our power cords in those anti-dog spirals. Little buggers cost me a fortune!
As for the kind offer of a Martini... now you're talkin' sister! :)

2:39 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Good for you. Make sure who ever you hire is cute. and take pictures. hehe

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars