Thursday, October 19, 2006

My Bad Blogging

Okay so I finally figured out sort of how to put the utube video up on my site only to come back and see the sidebar is messed up again! I need remedial blogging. Dammit I'm a nurse not a computer geek! My pschyo boss is off all this week but her boss is here today. She is nice but a micro manager. She wants things to be her way only. For example if I write an order she will correct it with different wording. Same order just different wording. WTF I can handle that but my question is if you are going to correct my work why not just let you do it to begin with? I don't think this is a question I can ask her without pissing her off! Bosses suck! Is that a word? Bosses? Or would it be boss'? We are in the process of accquiring another agency so all the big wigs are here from corporate. I have to be quick about playing around on the computer today because I have a feeling that these people can moniter your computer useage with their magical powers. Gotta go look busy! I love my work, I love my job, I love my work , I love my job!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger LunaChick said...

If you ever need help with your template, let me know ok? I have tons of time on my hands these days, and I love working with geeky stuff :)

I know you LOVE your job and all---but hang in there...tomorrow's FRIDAY BABYYY!!!

11:36 AM  
Blogger LunaChick said...

Hey Poody,
I fixed your template and have it all cleaned up and ready for you to copy and paste it over your old template...only I need your email addy so I can send it to ya.
My email is on my profile.

;)

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars