Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Acting Rationally

Okay I have had most of the day to think I mean really think about all this. I am going to talk to my vet about Chula first. I want to know what he thinks.He is off today but I spoke with his associate who agrees that there could be a danger to my little dog as well as me. It could also be an isolated incident where an otherwise nice dog has an episode of unknown origin like this. I cannot be totally sure she was not trying to defend herself but the body was not chewed just roughed up.I am taking her tomorrow am to the vet to be boarded for a few days. It is $14/day so it will not be for too long. Maybe just wed till monday.I am hoping they can assess her behavior and then give me an educated answer. I cannot fault the dogs for being dogs but again I will not have a dog I am afraid of or afraid that she will injure another person and or animal. The reason it kills me so much is because she is such a sweet gentle animal. Anyway, that is my decision. My friends Jan , Kelly, and Lois are taking me to the movies tonight. We are going to see Running with Scissors. Rather apropos if you know what I mean. It is also my decision to never ever under any circumstances call the rat bastard for anything. Anything! They are my animals and my responsibility. I know one thing for sure and that is I hate him with all my heart!I know I hate him because I have never had this strong of a feeling about anyone ever. I do not care for it and I hope that I can get past it and just strongly dislike him.

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I love ya Poody!!! You take care and you do not need RB for anything!!!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hope you are able to enjoy the movie, I read the book it was really good.

I hate my ex too, and its an awful way to be but the things he does to my kids make me hate him more and more.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Poody.

Sorry I've been out of the loop for so long. So much has happened!

Sorry for your pal Annie's loss of her son...So sad to lose a child at any age...The best gift you gave her was being there for her. You're such a kind-hearted person, Poody.

I was also saddened to hear about poor Miss Charlotte. Don't blame yourself. These things happen and you had no way of knowing this would occur.

I hope you're able to feel better soon.

I was initially gonna ask you if they made those meds you mentioned on Liz's Blog for men...but there has been so much sadness around you recently.

Hopefully you'll get a run of good luck to counter all the bad stuff that you've been through over the years.

I wish you all the best, my friend.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

P.S.
Seriously, does that medication affect men the same way? If so, what's it called and where do I get it?

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((Poody)))

I'm glad you're such a responsible animal "mommy". You don't want the little guy getting hurt too, but you won't just throw away Chula without a care.

How was the movie? RB sucks!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars