Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Rat Bastard Returns

I called the fucker to ask him to come and take Chula away for a while but of course he can't because he lives in a 1 bedroom apt with 5 cats. I guess he has 3 kittens. So, he starts in right away telling me to calm down and quit crying and tell him what happened and then he says I shouldn't be mad at Chula she is only a dog and did what dogs do. I hate him so much. He says he will talk to his skanky mother to see if Chula can go stay there for a while. I told him to forget it I would take care of Chula and see she is taken care of. He said don't say that like you will do something bad to her. I told him I was thinking of taking her to the pound actually but that I was still upset and not thinking clearly. I know I said I would never call him but I did and that was stupid.I guess I was hoping he would be nice to me. I told him that I wished he had been there to help me. He never said a word other than he was sorry and I should calm down.He acts like he hates me. I hate him! He hurt me. He lied to me. He cheated on me.He doesn't get to hate me dammit! I never did anything to him!Why can't I have a nice day?? Every day is either some trauma or nothing. I just want something good to happen to me. I want so much to be loved. I want someone to take care of me when I am sad and kiss away the pain. Is that too much to ask? I feel like I live in a Novella!

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take your own advice to me...don't have anything to do with RB. No matter what. It's not worth the pain and you know no matter what he's not going to act the way you want or give you what you need. It's like me and that a-hole...I needed to get to the emergency room and he still let me down.

RB sucks!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Love and Hugs and Love and Hugs and Love and Hugs to you.
You are deserving of everything you want and I know,I KNOW you will find it soon.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I hate THAT guy. What a bastard.

Is there a no kill shelter or rescue around there? Please consider that before the pound.

Love ya sis, Like I said email if you to talk.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars