Sunday, October 29, 2006

Just barely a Democrat oh my!

You Are a Conservative Democrat

Frankly, the way most other Democrats behave embarasses you greatly.
You pride yourself on a high level of morals, and you have a good grasp on right and wrong.
It's likely you think America needs to get back to its conservative, Juedo-Christian values.
Why aren't you a Republican then? Because you believe the goverment helps more than hurts.
What's Your Political Persuasion?


I got this from my new blogging buddy Independent in Pennsylvania. Damn, I am really mellowing out in my old age!I don't know about the Juedo-Chriatian values. Maybe because of the question who would you trust a politicain you voted for,a CEO of a company you like, or your preacher. Well, I happen to like the preacher at the church I have been attending, he has yet to show me different.(Unitarian if you are wondering) I don't have any big businesses I like and as for the politicians, well, I do live in Austin! I ain't a dumbass!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

I don't think I want to know mine....

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars