Friday, November 10, 2006

Missing


Akasha the little red weenie dog and the first one to capture my heart has gone missing her and lestat. Adrian came to work this morning crying and upset saying he had been out looking and calling them all night! He said they dug out from under the fence in the backyard. I am so sorry. I told him if he hasn't found them by tomorrow morning I will come over and help him go door to door. If someone has them we can hear them barking when we knock on the door. Wish us luck! He had to go break it to the old folks he visits every Friday with the little dogs. WAH!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Did you find them yet? Please keep us posted!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

oH NO I love lil Akasha!! Good luck on finding them!! poor doggies!

3:02 PM  
Blogger L said...

Poody please tell us did you find her?

7:41 PM  
Blogger babbles said...

I have never been lost, but it scares me just the same. My mommy wouldn't know what to do without me. There are some little lost pets around this town right now. Well, they are found, but their human's are lost. One is a red chihuahua and the other is a mini dauschund puppy.

Heidi

10:28 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Aw, so cute! I would keep them at my house. :)

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars