Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Chow Down at Work

Yummy! We are having our Thanksgiving dinner for work today.The company provides a ham and turkey. Then everyone brings something to the table. It all smells so good and I can hardly wait. I had a pt.'s son call me this morning and he was upset that one of our nurses sent his mother to the E.R. He says she should never have been taken to the hospital. Now they are not going to let her out.(she is in the ICU) He said" that nurse should be fired! She should never have sent my mother to that fucking hospital! Now, people, I know he was upset and I was trying so hard not to laugh because in my mind's eye I saw people in hospital beds performing all kinds of sexual acts. Whole floors like the anal ward or the oral wing! All I know is if there is a fucking hospital then check my ass in! Oh yeah, I need some rehab baby!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

I didn't realize. Are there really hospitals like those? I'll bet they are overflowing with patients. :)

10:52 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Hey,thanks for visiting my blog and sure I'll try to provide you information regarding the weenie dog..and I must say,guys must be looking forward to visit such hospitals..LOL

Take care
bye.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Wow, that is some hospital. hahahaha!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars