Sunday, November 19, 2006

Open House

My Aunt Nancy is an interior decorator. She lives in a small town about 40 mins. outside of Austin in the hill country that supports a lot of artists. The shop she works out of had an open house to kick off the holidays. Every tree,centerpiece,table setting, and wreath was designed by her. She is without a doubt the most creative inventinve person I have ever met. I aspire to be 1/100th as talented as her in any endeavor I undertake. These trees are sold as is and if you have to ask how much they are you can't afford them. Enjoy!





























































































































































































--------------------oOo--------------------

11 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

I think I like the red one near the bottom the best. They are all very nice.

Hope you had a good weekend.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Hey, thanks for checking my blog Poody. I liked the second one most coz blue is my fav color.. But all of them are soo nice!!
I 'll buy one of them soon.
Thnaks for posting them..

10:16 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I love the blue of course. I wish I had an aunt like that. I could use the help.

10:17 PM  
Blogger James Reeves RN said...

Man, looks expensive. Maybe I should have been a Christmas Tree decorator.

1:04 AM  
Blogger phishez said...

WOW. They are some amazingly beautiful trees. Alas i'll never have a tree that pretty. I'm sure the decorations would 'fall off' or the free would 'accidentally' fall over. possibly with a cat at the very top.

2:34 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I love the blue one and the white one. But I am not much of a christmas person Bah Humbug LOL.

2:37 AM  
Blogger poody said...

I loved them all and the blue one was stunning. It reminded me of the Dallas Cowboys! My favorite one didn't come out as pretty on film as in person. It was all shiny ornaments and it had a few disco balls on it too!

5:11 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Those are beautiful! She is indeed very creative!

6:48 AM  
Blogger LunaChick said...

Thanks for sharing, Poodster.

After seeing all of her creative decorating, all of my stuff looks like shit.

It's all YOUR fault, too

;)

XXOOXOX


P.S.
Happy Thanksgiving

11:11 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Omigosh, those are gorgeous...! I love the mantle piece. She's very talented.

Josie

1:47 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Wow, those are gorgeous!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars