Thursday, November 30, 2006

Chilly Day


So, it is official Hell is freezing over! LOL Finally I get to use my new central heat! I turned it on this morning before I left and it stunk!The little man and the 2 big dogs are lounging around the house today. I left them all with the TV on the Animal channel and a blanket spread over my bed and the couch.Dooley refused to do "his business" this morning. He just stood at the back slider looking pitiful and shaking like a little rat dog. I told him he better shake a turd out but he alas did not so I am so sure he has already left me some little somethin'somethin'!Last night about midnight we had what my Granmother would call a gully washer of a storm. It was a wicked thunderstorm. I was awakened by the noise and then by Osa jumping up on the bed and getting as close as possible to me and then some. Big baby! Dooley slept thru the whole thing. I am making potato soup for supper tonight. I have a bunch of potatoes and it is good weather for it. Nothing like my Canadian friend Lael who says it is so cold there her eyeballs freeze when she goes outside! Yeh, nothing like that going on here!I am going to try and get my Christmas tree in the house up tonight. I have a 6ft fiber optic tree and my ornaments are so pretty. It is the best part of Christmas to me. I love the lights twinkling and the shiny ornaments looking like jewels. I am still toying with the idea of an upside down Christmas tree outside with baby doll heads hanging off of it. I have several doll heads but not near enough. I may have to continue to collect them and do it next year but I am shooting for this year.Well, I am goofing off at work right now because I am waiting on one of the big bosses to come get me for a meeting. I hate meetings. I am a hands on kind of girl . I am not into talking about my goals. I just set them and then meet them . there ya go, job done, next! I am told I need to work on my customer service skills. What? I have customer service skills?

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

*snort* Heee you're killing me,lol
If your customer service skills are in any way attached to your tree decorating creativity then I'd say,your skills are just fine!
What are those people thinking??
You're perfect to me!
I hate customers.
;p
I could save you heads that Ciari rips off and send them to you by next November??
I just saw a barbie head on the floor in her room...

Haaa,I'm glad your eyeballs are not freezing,lol.
Our cold snap is over,yay!
I can't believe you had to turn the heat on. I bet your bills are waaay nicer then mine.
It had to happen sometime though I guess..enjoy your yummy soup!

1:47 PM  
Blogger poody said...

Oh yeah, I want those doll heads!I have always said am misanthropic!I think some people think that means I won some kind of bitch pageant! My heating bill is the natural gas so it will be interesting to see the bill because the hot H20 heater and the kitchen stove are the only other things I have on the gas so it is never over $20.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Yow. It is COOOOld! What ever happened to global warming?

I love the term gullywasher, but I like frog strangler even better. :)

8:12 PM  
Blogger kimber said...

"Shake a turd out". Ahahahahahhahaahaha! Thanks for the laugh -- my dog has refused to go outside for two days now, and I'm seriously concerned about his digestive health. That, and the state of my rug when he finally decides he can't wait for spring.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars