Saturday, November 25, 2006

Saturday is Chore day



I slept till 9:45 am this morning.I owuld have slept longer but my phone rang. It was my sister Anna. I haven't talked to her in a few days which is strage in itself because we speak on the phone to each other almost every day. I have a home project to work on today. I have my stereo in a hall closet and I bought some under shelf baskets to hang in there and put the CDs in so I can just pull them out and look. I have over 300 closer to 400 CDs so it is important I have them put away in alpahbetical order.That and cleaning up the guest bathroom so Linda can claim it as her own. I should be busy just about all day.

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger S* said...

Someone once paid me to alphabetize his cd collection.

9:02 AM  
Blogger poody said...

I have my CD collection alphabetized for sure otherwise I could never find a thing.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Glenda said...

That is such a cute picture..I get sleepy just looking at it! :)

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars