Tuesday, December 12, 2006

For Connie



I have a dear friend Connie who stalks my blog. She tells me she reads it during her lunch break. We have a running joke between us about being a "Ho". She is also a nurse like me. She works for a group of Drs. in an office now and she tells me she loves it. She has really been an inspiration to me and the rest of the gang this year. She quit smoking ciggys and started working out. She goes to the gym every evening after work. She has lost # and toned up too. I will try to get a picture of her for you to see. I tried to get one of her Thanksgiving but she put her "fat" clothes too soon after dinner and I couldn't get a picture of her new and improved figure. Anyway, this is for you my good friend! I love so much!You big HO!

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Bo... said...

That is a FUNNY cartoon! I love your blog. I wish I would get motivated enough to go to a gym after work but I am so lazy...aaargh! (And thank you for what you said in your comment on my blog!)

6:22 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

That is so sweet!!!!! Love the cartoon!!!! Everyday, I tell myself that I am going to start jogging - I get myself so motivated by the time I go to bed but when I wake up the next morning, I just couldn't be bothered!!!! Good on your friend for having such will power!!!!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I love it!!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars