Thursday, December 07, 2006

I get by with a little help from my friends

Today the 2 big bosses were in meetings all day so I had a helper in the form of another RN who works in a sister office but does more field nursing. She has worked the screens as we call the computer about 5 times and not in a row. She was great. She took verbal orders from Dr offices and fielded and triaged calls from staff,pt's., Dr offices, and family members. She entered referrals and answered the phones. It is 5:40 pm and I am going home. Still dark out but it ain't 7:30pm now is it. Thank you Lord for sending help in the form of someone who can figure it out. Home to decorate the tree and pet the dogs

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

oooh I'm so glad!
What a relief huh?
Enjoy your doggies and decorating:)
We'll be doing the decorating on the weekend. I could use some Christmas cheer.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Glad you got help that really helps!

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars