Monday, December 18, 2006

Working on my Skills

I am back at work and I am working on my skills! I have a smile on my face and have been polite to everyone that has come in my office and everyone is asking what is wrong with me! LOL I can't win. I have a lunch date today with a friend and he just called to cancel but I am still going out because I figure by that time I will be tired of all that smiling and need to get out of here. My boss is on vacation and her anal retentive boss is here to "train" MN who is still a dumb ass. She is nice but not a clue. I have to really make an effort to smile and be cordial to her.Grrr! Now I know why those people on TV always have a bottle of somerhing in the desk drawer. They are working on their skills.

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

LOL I need to work on my skills too. I have a helper that helps out alot but she is OCD and is always at my desk straightening MY papers! Eating my cheetos! Its hard to smile and the docs wont let me drink. Got an Vicotin?? LOL

I am emailing you my phone #, I love the idea of chatting in the jammies on christmas day :)

3:04 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL
Now that's funny.
You could keep a flask of something
in your shirt pocket??
They actally sell them in the dollar store here,how weird is that?

6:08 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Let a smile be your umbrella.

I read one time that it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile. I don't know if that's true but it sounds good. :)

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars