Friday, December 22, 2006

Shut up Already

Well, the talker is back in my office. Apparently, she is done with her orientation. Funny how she is still asking me how to do every little thing! And she keeps talking. I don't even know half the time what the hell she is talking about. I can't keep up with my work and her yapping. Most of the time she is talking about stuff that is not work related. It is driving me crazy. I just keep typing away ansd nodding every so often. But, to tell the truth it is distracting. I have told her 3 times already today that I need to work on something very confusing and I need to put all my effort toward that. That shuts her up for a little while but not long enough. We are slated to move into a new office space in january and I will have my own office but until then sheesh!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Memphis said...

Where I'm at we have a woman who will talk your head off. So everyone acts like they're on the phone whenever they see her coming. It's kind of sad.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I guess all you can do is keep repeating it until she gets the message. Try to be sweet, though. LOL.

4:12 PM  
Blogger poody said...

LOL Skills Gary!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

You could try putting on a pair of headphones but not have them plugged into anything!
She might get the message. LOL

9:07 PM  
Blogger Bo... said...

Merry Christmas!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Are there stairs she can be pushed down by accident? I say go for it!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars