Friday, December 22, 2006

Twas the last work day before Christmas

It is very quiet here at the "w" today. I was expecting a big dump of people put of the hospital for the holidays but so far not so much. I am going to give a few insulin injs on Christmas morning. I can't resist the double time money part and the people live about 1/4 of a mile away from my house. I hate for the oncall nurse to have to come all the way over to this part of town for that. My sister called me this morning to tell me she has no where to put her dogs so she can come down and stay with me a few days. She says she will come early in the morning and leave tomorrow afternoon. So, for her it will be a whole day of driving. She should ask my other sister to come down with her. I think she never really planned on staying or else she would have already had all these things taken care of before now. Oh well, it will give another day to veg out around the house in my jammies. Hopefully she won't run into too much traffic on the way down or back for that matter. Oops, here comes the boss...

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ooooh yah,why wouldn't you give injections then?
Extra moola is always good!
I hope your sis has a safe drive down:)

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars