Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Post Holiday Shuffle

Well, here I am back at the old grind again. And wait for it... yep she's still in here talking to me!!! I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. I know the talker did! I have heard about her every move since I last saw her.I have a lot of work to catch up on so I thought I would stop and goof off a little bit. It is 9:30 and I have been working hard for almost 2 hrs! I so wish I had taken today off. It is hard to get in the mood when you know it is a short week. I had a nice Christmas. My sister came to town on Saturday morning but went back to Ft. Worth the very same day. Quick trip but fun nonetheless. We had a nice visit. She is a Starbuck's fiend. She stops every morning on her way to work to get a venti sugar free vanilla fat free latte.It is $4.11. This 5 days a week adds up! I gave her an expresso maker that also steams milk for the coffee with 2 lbs of ground house blend Starbuck's coffee and a bottle of the sugar free vanilla syrup. I also got her a coffee mug to hold the same amount as a venti would. She loved it and called me yesterday to say she was having some while we spoke. She gave me surround sound for my stereo and television. My mom sent me a portable DVD player. It is cute. It has a little 7'' screen on it. You can use batteries or plug it in. I got 2 candles and a herb garden from my cousin as well as a chocolate orange which is my favorite holiday candy. What a treat. I love to eat a slice with a good cup of coffee.I have to go home at lunch to let Dooley out. It was 37 degrees this morning and while the big dogs love the cold he has no skin and shivers to beat the band. Poor little thing! He is still hiking that leg and peeing on stuff in my house. I keep Clorox wipes sitting on the coffee table anymore. I cannot stand it and will have him fixed soon. I was waiting to stud him out for a fee or pick of the litter. But, this whole marking his territory is for the birds!Ok enough goofing off back to the "w".

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger S* said...

That was an awesome gift you got your sister. She must love it...even though $4.11 is a lot cheaper than we pay here! Starsux!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hey gal!! It was nice talking to you on Christmas! I have your # now, LOL beware, I will be calling!

I have a talker at work too and I think at night her tongue must be exausted!

Great gifts you got!

I go back to tomorrow, ugh.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars