Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye 2006




I am glad this year is done. I have had alot of milestones this year. I made it thru 1 year of Nancy being dead and 1 year of holidays without her. I also made it thru 1 year without seeing the RB. I did have some conversation with him but even that was kept to a minimum and is now nonexsistent. I can honestly say I do not miss him. I remember one day around Thanksgiving thinking about him as I do every day and thinking about the same old things. I cannot get over the fact that he quit loving me. I wish it was not that way but that is the simpest explanation I have. Anyways, because this is my monkey mind and the way I see it but I had a revelation of sorts. I thought about him with her and then instead of going down the same old road I thought, what if she is the one for him? I mean, what if she is the girl he is supposed to be with? At that point, I knew I was over him. I do not try to understand what happened or most importantly what I did to make him not love me anymore. It doesn't matter. I am at peace with it. I do miss the companionship, the being a couple. It is nice to know that you are #1 in someone's life. And there is someone #1 in your life. I mean, everyone wants to love and be loved. Me included. I do hope I have that again and hopefully the next time I fall in love it will be forever. I have not done so well at work and I think it is me as well as the job. I just haven't been 100% into it. I am in a rut. I like the job but the job is changing almost daily. I think I will be in another job soon. I think they hired this other girl to replace me and this will happen when she is ready to go. I should start looking for another job. I will make only one resolution this year and that is to exercise at least 30 minutes every day for 100 days. I think I can spare 30 minutes out of every day to exercise. My friend Jana says she likes the idea and wants to get in on it. I say, come on then. I have been invited to a party tonight at a friend's house. I will take my shower fix my hair and put on makeup,try on at least 5 different outfits before settling on the right one and then I wil decide if I will go or not. This may sound strange but I have a real fear of going to parties. I always end up with no one to chat with and just stand there looking like a moron. It is uncomfortable and as much fun as I have with my friends a room full of people is frigtening to me.Dooley has sustained an injury. He was outside yesterday and when I let him back in he was not using his right front paw. He lay on the couch and the muscles in his right shoulder was twitching.I don't know much about animals and sickness but I do know pian when i see it.I took him to the ER because of course it was on a Saturday afternoon after all the clinics have closed and they xrayed the little guy and he has no fractures thank you God. He has a strained arm and it is most likely from jumping from the couch or the bed to the floor. I have concrete floors and hello, I also have steps for him but he chooses to jump. I need to teach him otherwise. He is also still markiing but not so much if I am vigilant about watching him. I need the dog whisperer! I am no good at discipline.Okay enough blabbering. I am done for now. Talk to you all next year!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Glenda said...

I know, Cesar Millan rocks doesn't he!?! I hope your little guy gets to feeling better, it sucks when they are in pain.

I hope you have a great New Year ahead of you, full of fun, fortune & a job that jives with you better without some lady that doesn't talk as if it's as important as her breathing oxygen!

Thanks for all your well wishes and support, it means a lot and I truly appreciate it! :)

5:07 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I used to hate parties where I didn't know anyone, but I am starting to like them a bit better now. I hope you go tonight and have a wonderful time.

Dooley is cute in that towel.You sure know how to dress him up.

I wish you all the best for double o seven.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Happy New Year Gal!!!

I suck at parties. I tend to clam up when I am with a large group people. Now if its just me and my friends its different. One of my best friends now said she didnt like me when she first met me but it was a big greyhound events and she said she thought I didnt have a personality!

That sucks about your job! I hope you are wrong about the new gal.

Will you be home today? I may call ok?

6:47 AM  
Blogger poody said...

Dooley is wrapped up in my sweater in 1 picture and my coat in another one always the sleeves too.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://gebudacy.kogaryu.com/utexetit.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://hivanadyt.kogaryu.com/ipykexi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars