Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday already

This week is almost over and I am so glad because I had to go back to work today and share my space with the dumbass who will not shut the fuck up! I was told by my boss that the talker did fine last week. I have been bombarded with questions on everything from the most elemental things to well the whole gambit. She did just hand me an order she has been holding onto for 2 weeks for some blood work to be drawn on jan 11th. Now how in the hell am I supposed to get lab drawn on a day that has already passed?? Dumb ass!!!I hate her! I have decided that I do not give a rat's ass how old she is or how she has never worked on the computer before etc. Hey, before I went to work in the office I didn't even have a computer at the house. In fact, I didn't get a home computer until I had been working at this job for over 1 year. I got 2 weeks of crappy training and then was told just do it!She had orientation from the middle of October to the week I went on vacation and now she is saying she thinks she needs more time in orientation. She has been given patient whose last names end in A-H. She feels this is too much and has to ask me EVERYTHING about them. When I finally told her I needed to get my work done she got frustrated and has been heavy sighing over there for the last 2 hours. I was on the phone today with the receiver in my hand and up to my ear. She was 2 feet away from me looking at me and talking to me! I had to stop my conversation and say to her I am on the phone! She says Oh I didn't see you on the phone! Jesus H Christ Helen! Can you not see?? Too bad that unlike Helen Keller she speaks and is a dumbass!! GRRRRR!!!!! How can I stand this bullshit?? I need one of those excellent martinis!

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Soon I will be in the same boat I think!! Remember my talker that I shared an office with for 3 years??? And how wonderful life is in my little corner cube now??? Well, now New boss has decided SHE wants my little corner!!!!! I had to have a talk with her, I just cannot sit next to the talker again, I cannot do it. Luckily they arent moving things around until spring but I dread it.

This gal of yours sounds so stupid! Needs more orientation???? How do you stop yourself from singing "If I only had a brain" when she is around?

2:49 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Oh my! Maybe a martini before work?!?! :)

4:49 AM  
Blogger Bo... said...

That would irk me!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Bo... said...

Especially the holding onto an order for two weeks--aaargh!

9:39 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hey, why don't you slip a laxative in her tea or coffee!! That way she will be spending most of the day on the loo instead of jabbering in your ears!!!! Just a thought - I would definately do that!!!! Take Care

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars